Version 2.6.0-201607280535 is a stable release, adding support for BASEPRI, in order for RTOSes (like FreeRTOS, µOS++ IIIe / CMSIS++) to properly implement critical sections.
- [Issue:#21] in the original QEMU, the Cortex-M3/M4/M7
BASEPRIregister was ignored when processing interrupts, so it was not possible to implement critical sections by manipulating
- [Issue:#13] in certain conditions, writing a half word was not effective; fixed.
- in the original QEMU, the CoreDebug registers were not implemented; added, with minimal functionality; in the
C_DEBUGENbit is set to 1 if the program runs under the GDB server.
- [Issue:#23] make the
BKPTinstruction interrupt the CPU while in DEBUG
- [Issue:#20] The special registered were not visible in the GDB server list;
- [Issue:#19] in certain conditions, the resetting the peripheral registers was not effective; fixed.
- add reset for all USARTs on the STM32 devices.
- [Issue:#9] the LEDs on the OLIMEX STM32-P107 board were swapped; fixed.
The new QEMU can be downloaded from the GitHub releases page.
The MD5 sums of the files are:
e17d1076b2ee7d98521dd8b719000bb8 gnuarmeclipse-qemu-debian32-2.6.0-201607280535.tgz bde0a0d5cdd0104dff50711b138e25ff gnuarmeclipse-qemu-debian64-2.6.0-201607280535.tgz 11996f2b20e5943b536f6df4c501a3f5 gnuarmeclipse-qemu-osx-2.6.0-201607280535.pkg 5307875e1c461746e666d996b8687e8c gnuarmeclipse-qemu-win32-2.6.0-201607280535-setup.exe cd72a9ad56783e1b7cded9fc02742cab gnuarmeclipse-qemu-win64-2.6.0-201607280535-setup.exe