The VS Code xPack C/C++ Managed Build Extension is available as ilg-vscode.xpack from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
It can also be installed from a terminal:
code --install-extension email@example.com
The 0.4.10 release is generally compatible with previous releases.
- [#16] - add right-click commands to remove actions
- [#15] - add right-click commands to create actions and configurations
- [#6] - add a command to create a new configurations by duplicating an existing one
- [#5] - add xpack.exclude to configuration
- [#2] - add code to automatically exlude
**/xpacks/**from npm searches
- [#4] - add configuration variable for maxDepthLevel
- [#14] - add configuration variable for the log level
The ilg-vscode.xpack extension is fully portable and works on any platform supported by VS Code; internally it relies on xpm, which is also a portable application running on all platforms supported by npm/node.
However, for projects using binary xPacks, they are available mainly on the modern platforms, like Windows/macOS/Linux.